Who are we?
300ppi. Adobe Certified Distance learning instructors.
How information about you will be used
300ppi complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping your personal data up to date, by storing and destroying it securely, by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure and by ensuring appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We do this by:
- Storing your data on a secure database, which can only be accessed by appropriately trained staff.
- Keeping your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary.
Will anyone else get to see your information?
300ppi will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
When will we contact you?
- The personal details you provide us may be used to keep you updated about the training course that you, or a colleague of yours has booked on.
- We may contact you for marketing purposes, including promotions that may be applicable to you, educational pieces on both new and existing courses and general updates on 300ppi.
What rights do you have over the information we hold on you?
At any point while we are in possession of your information you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold on you.
- Rectify any information which we may hold which is incorrect or inaccurate.
- Ask for the information we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to limit the type of information we are processing about you.
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- In the event that 300ppi refuses your request to access the information we hold on you, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
Right to Unsubscribe
You have the right to unsubscribe from any services that we offer if you no longer want to participate. To do so, please use our contact us link on this site for additional information. Please note that if you already have requested products or services when you decide to withdraw consent, there may be a short period of time for us to update your preferences and ensure that we honour your request.
If your data is to be used for something other than what we have already covered here.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal information?
For the processing of your information to be lawful under GDPR, 300ppi will be seeking your consent to use your data via a tick box opt in consent form.
What if you change your mind about the consent you have given?
You have the right to change your mind at any time about the consent you have given 300ppi by contacting us.
Cookies and Other Anonymous Web Tracking Techniques
Like most websites, we use “cookies” on our website to help us serve you better on future visits, and to help us evaluate and improve the content or functions of our site. A cookie is a small text file which is sent by a website, accepted by a web browser and then placed on your hard drive. The information collected from cookies lets us know that you visited our site in the past, and helps you avoid having to re-enter information on each visit in order to use some of our products or services. You can always set your browser to refuse all cookies from this and other websites that you may visit. This will provide you with more control over the acceptance of cookies on your computer. However, it is possible that some portions of this website will not function properly or may perform more slowly if you choose to reject cookies. By using our websites and not disabling cookies, you consent to their use for the described purposes
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or operated by 300ppi. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of other websites, as we cannot control and are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of third-party websites that are not ours.
As we continue to provide additional services and as the privacy laws and regulations evolve, it may be necessary to revise or update this Policy. We encourage you to review this Policy from time to time, as you return to our site, so that you are familiar with any changes.